Friday, May 16, 2008

I love my family.

My dad had affair with a woman who was suffering miserable marriage when I was 18 years old.
When her husband discovered their affair, he came to our house and blamed my mom because he thought that was her fault.
He was yalling to my mom.
"Why you didn't take care of your husband? Therefore your husband cheatted with my wife!"
Me and my brother againsted him without fear even though he was very big man so we kick him out of our house. I was really scared because I thought that my parents will be divorce.
However, my mother have forgived my dad one month later and it was so easier than my imagination- anyway, everything seems fine.

After heart broken from Brazil, I came back to Montreal and I said myself 'you are OK Mink! You still have family that really love you so much!' Three weeks later, my parent signed paper for divorce. I asked my mom why it have to be and she told me "I hold myself to do not divorce until your wedding because I dont want to make my daughter walk wedding aisle alone."
She started cry so do I. I was feeling guilty to her that I didn't recognized her pain and agony.

I couldn't focus on anything and I couldn't sleep before drunk, so one day I drunk in bar alone and passed out. When I open my eyes I was in my friend's house and she told me one waitress found my cell in my poket and call to her.

I stopped being drunk because now I live with my friend but I still need time for cure. However I still love my family members whenever and whatever even though my mom and dad don't live together anymore.

No comments: